Thứ Hai, 19 tháng 11, 2018

The Legion of Super-Heroes: Their History

The Legion of Super-Heroes: Their History I was asked by a member of my comic book discussion group what the Legion of Super-Heroes was. So I made this presentation to go over their history, various series, odd quirks, and why they appealed to me as a fan. I hadn’t realized it’s been five years since the Legion had their own comic. I miss them. While I didn’t read their last five series (!), putting all this together made me want to dive back into all the […]

I was asked by a member of my comic book discussion group what the Legion of Super-Heroes was. So I made this presentation to go over their history, various series, odd quirks, and why they appealed to me as a fan.

I hadn’t realized it’s been five years since the Legion had their own comic. I miss them. While I didn’t read their last five series (!), putting all this together made me want to dive back into all the eras. Thankfully, they’re being reprinted these days, whether you want to go back to the beginning with the hardcover Archives or the black-and-white Showcases or the Silver Age Omnibus, or sample the post-Zero Hour reboot, or visit the classic 70s Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes (continuing from the Archives).


Link : The Legion of Super-Heroes: Their History

News Anime , Manga & Comic: Comic.MangaOnlineFree.Com - Special pages News Anime and Manga prestige, world news Manga & Anime at your fingertips

Next

Related


EmoticonEmoticon